Post bed sewing machines

Looking for a particular tool? Got tools or goods you want to exchange? Maybe you want to set up a consortium for an order to Barnsley or Bakers...there's a booth at the Faire. One caveat applies...pricing and price negotiations must take place in private email.
Scott Yarbro

Post bed sewing machines

#1 Post by Scott Yarbro »

Still have some post bed single and double needle singer sewing machines roller foot type and walking foot type have two double needles cleaned painted and ready to go now email ernienmonk@netease.net for info and pics most double needles are model #52W22 and singles are 136W110
dw
Seanchaidh
Full Name: DWFII
Has Liked: 204 times
Been Liked: 122 times

Re: Post bed sewing machines

#2 Post by dw »

I have a Singer 136 class post machine for sale. It is fresh from a tune-up at Melanie Machine and includes a table, motor, bobbin winder and several hundred needles.

It sews fine.

Purchaser will have to pick up or arrange shipping.

Anyone interested, email me for further details.

Tight Stitches
DWFII--Member HCC
hidesmith
Full Name: Bruce Graham

#3 Post by hidesmith »

I'm investigating a closed shoe factory that has sewing machines for sale - several single needle post machines, flat bed machines and a few double needle post machines. If anyone is interested, please contact me personally.
Thanks,

Bruce
hidesmith@aol.com
leech77
Full Name: Eric M. Forster
Been Liked: 1 time

#4 Post by leech77 »

I have a Singer 136 w 101 that has to go.I just don't use it anymore and my house is small so I need the room. Included is the machine head, manual, motor, table, lamp, thread holder, and there is the knee kicker which I never hooked up. It does need the timing adjusted, but it's all there and nothing is broken. Would prefer a pick up, but if you want to arrange shipping we'll talk and see if it's doable. Send me an email if you're interested. I'm in a hurry to get rid of it.
Thanks for looking,
-Eric-
leech77
Full Name: Eric M. Forster
Been Liked: 1 time

#5 Post by leech77 »

Folks,
After considering it, I have decided to make my singer post bed a pick up only sale. Thanks to those of you who inquired and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused anyone. I welcome any interested parties willing to pick it up to ask me any questions you might have! Thanks again
-Eric-