Tools and equipment for sale

Looking for a particular tool? Got tools or goods you want to exchange? Maybe you want to set up a consortium for an order to Barnsley or Bakers...there's a booth at the Faire. One caveat applies...pricing and price negotiations must take place in private email.
walrus
Full Name: Larry Waller
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: Tools and equipment for sale

#26 Post by walrus »

To All
I have just listed on ebay a bench top Commercially Mfg Spray booth/Fume hood 25"W 17"T 18"D 30" including blower 4" outlet Like new used very little . Would be perfect for Shop use Spray dyeing and Glueing .Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230037676255&rd=1&sspa gename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 if you dont have an exhaust system in your shop you should ,just for your own peace of mind .
Good luck
Larry Waller
www.Walrusshoe.com
tomo

#27 Post by tomo »

I just got this from Hide House - I've blanked out the prices, but I thought people might be interested in the Poly cutting boards, they're bigger than you usually get.

OUR SAN DIMAS WAREHOUSE IS OFFERING THE FOLLOWING SPECIALS. PLEASE ORDER DIRECTLY FROM THEM AT sales@hidehousesouth.com or by phone 1 866 527 5467 ! Please visit our all new website for leathers & all of our new hardware & tool section!! 1) #9050 lining grade pig split-red, Loden,desert..***** ft. 2)#9090 mahogany 4/5 oz cowhide splits 9 ft avg-may contain brands....$**** ft. 3)#9400whbu-White buffalo,whole hide 4 oz for garments & bags....$**** ft 4) #9275met Silver or Gold metallic foiled lamb-very soft...$**** ft. 5) #9225Bull 9/10 oz low grade veg tanned double shoulders... $**** ft.. 6) #69, #92, #138 Black bonded nylon thread. 1 lb. put-ups... $***** per lb.. 7) #TLBOARDS96, 4 FT x 8FT table top poly cutting boards....$***** each 8) 3TLBOARD48, 4FT x 4FT poly cutting boards.....$***** each

More power to y'awl
T.
rocketman

#28 Post by rocketman »

For what it's worth, I was just surfing e-bay and saw an "American Straight Arrow" machine for sale in Kentucky. Just search for the quotes and see if you need this beast. There are no bids so far and he wants you to pick it up. I'm not affiliated, I live in FL. I might be interested but the 300 bucks for fuel and three days drive makes it less appealing.
sorrell
Full Name: Lisa Sorrell
Been Liked: 10 times

#29 Post by sorrell »

Here are some old tools that I have for sale. If you have questions about any or would like to see a picture of an individual tool just let me know. The lasting pliers are in bad shape, with the exception of #9, which is in fair to middlin' condition.
4664.jpg

Lisa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
erickgeer

#30 Post by erickgeer »

To all,

I have a number of pieces of equipment available for sale here in Chicago. I will need them to be on their way to new homes before June first. Please call or e-mail me for more information: erickw @ riotgeer . com (312) 455-0064

Some pieces may have homes, but not for certain, I'm including pictures of some, but not all machines.

Thank you,

Erick

American Sole press:
4926.jpg

Landis 12K:
4927.jpg

Bottom feed skiving machine:
4928.jpg

5-in-1
Sutton S-750 Finisher:
4929.jpg

Landis splitter
Heel Wheel
Comelz thermofolder:
4930.jpg

Singer 31-15 w/ roller feed
Pfaff post machine w/ powered roller feed:
4931.jpg

Singer 29k60
Unopened razorsharp system
Jet 12” disc sander
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
proxy_posting
Full Name: proxy posting
Been Liked: 5 times

#31 Post by proxy_posting »

My husband and I bought shoemaing tools about 12 years ago when allot of the shoe makers where closing in PA and I had dream of making shoes and cowboy boots.

My husband is a sculpture and use them occasionally and I am a goldsmith and found that I can make more money with my jewelry (which is still my first love, the cowboy boots are my obsession.)
Over the years we have found we don't use some of the tools and we need the space.
I would love to get them in the hands of someone who would use them it is a shame to have good tools sit.

We have a:
Landis 12 - curve needle stitcher
Jackmaster
Fortuna SAS - skiver.
All are in good working order.

or know anyone who is interested please feel free to pass on my email or phone number.

Thank you
hope to hear from you soon.
Lauren

Lauren Schott
410-889-4745
www.LaurenSchott.com
lauren@laurenschott.com
sharon_raymond
Full Name: Sharon Raymond

#32 Post by sharon_raymond »

Greetings, I have 20 sheets of 1/2 inch thick natural plantation crepe, about 18"x36", half in honey color, half in black, that I will not be using. If anyone has any interest in this, please contact me via my email (sharon@simpleshoemaking.com) . If you can think of a use for it in some other "industry", I would appreciate hearing of it. Thanks, Sharon
sharon_raymond
Full Name: Sharon Raymond

#33 Post by sharon_raymond »

Greetings, I have decided to get rid of the Tippmann Aerostitch that I have been using to do the outstitching on the shoes I make, using 138-207 thread. I love the way the speed can be reduced and the stitching in general, but when something does go wrong there is no one who can repair it outside of Fort Wayne, Indiana - that I know of. Anyone interested in it? I am wondering if anyone has feedback on the Toledo Sewing Machines "Cowboy model #3500", heavy duty leather stitcher. Or maybe there is another machine I should be using, I saw a photo of an Irish outstitcher using a machine that stitched the shoe upside down. I would appreciate any feedback, Sharon
erickgeer

#34 Post by erickgeer »

Hey all,

I still have equipment for sale.

I am holding a sale Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to sell extra leathers and tools, including Shoe repair items, I am attaching a flier.
Riotgeer_studio_sale-4987.pdf*mime_pdf.gif*application/pdf*19.3*Riotgeer+studio+sale*Riotgeer+studio+sale%2epdf

A complete list can be e-mailed- I have sold a few items previously listed.

The American Shoe Machinery Sole press is still available, useful for forming insoles and attaching soles. Very reasonable price, but heavy.

The Comelz Thermo folder is good for anyone thinking of getting into manufacturing.

Erick
tmattimore
Full Name: Tom Mattimore

#35 Post by tmattimore »

To all
I am selling a set of straight lasts that I obtained from from my friend Bill Tippet some years ago. I will offer them here first before I e-bay them. There is only one of each as they are straight. Please contact for pics and details.
tom@civilwarboots.com
Tom
erickgeer

#36 Post by erickgeer »

I have some items I didn't list before.

If anyone is in the area, I have quite a few rubber soles and half-soles.

If anyone uses Barbour Storm-welt, I have yardage of Mahogany and Black (I understand that black is sometimes hard to come-by)I want to sell in bundles, and I can't remember how much I bought it directly from Barbour for.

Bench-top Spray booth, approximately 12" deep by 20-24" wide with vertical duct.

Must be short tonight.

Erick
kadwart
Full Name: susan collard

#37 Post by kadwart »

Hi all

Just a quick "heads up"...I was talking with Philip at Lonsdale Leather (www.indigoleather.com) and he is selling off a couple of Pfaff flatbed machines he has been using. I think they are walking foot machines but we didn't get into details. If anyone is interested, just contact him directly and bargain wildly.

As a quick PS I also took at look at his croc and kangaroo - both nice, at least in my relatively uninformed opinion.

Hope you are all doing well
Sue
sorrell
Full Name: Lisa Sorrell
Been Liked: 10 times

#38 Post by sorrell »

For sale:
Landis McKay Model 88

Landis 21-L Curved Needle

Both are in good working condition.

billyb
Full Name: Billy Lloyd

#39 Post by billyb »

Greetings Bootmakers,

I have a Junker & Ruh Hand Sole Stitching machine Type SD 28, complete with parts list, and full operating instructions. I bought it 30 years ago when I worked with heavy horses, and used it for repairing harness until the needle broke. I think the bobbin is worn, but the machine is functional if you can get the needles. It needs a clean up and lubrication, as it was last used in 1984, but has been kept dry. I can make no guarantees, but it is offerred in good faith and I feel cofident that it has a useful life in front of it.

I would now like to sell the machine, though I have no idea of value. I would like it to go somewhere where it will be used. Please note that I am in Cumbria, UK, so overseas shipping may be prohibitively expensive.

The best offer will be accepted. Shipping would be charged at cost.

Bill Lloyd

(0) 1539 824008 will@georgelloyd.com

www.georgelloyd.com

(Message edited by billyb on August 12, 2007)

(Message edited by billyb on August 12, 2007)
usaleather_machines

#40 Post by usaleather_machines »

I have a few machines for sale
Groge Knight crimper, fortuna 16 inch band splitter,8 inch usm sole splitter,a vamp steamer,Boot Last you name it and I have full runs, We have for sale MPCS computerized pattern stitchers for sewing in the top patterns of western cowboy boots. - USM Toe Last Rapid - Back Part Molder GSM usm 3TH - Seat & Waist Last USM BUHL-BM - Auto Cementer USM ABC-2 - Sole Press American NC505 - Clase patcher - Crimper with heat for shoes or boots - Fortuna splitter AN 400-E. We have for sale: 1, Camoga 18 inch 480 band knife splitter - 1.Fortuna 18 inch band knife splitter - 1.Fortuna 16 inch ANE 400 band knife splitter with toe split - 1.Fortuna AN 400 band knife splitter - 2. 3 1/2 standard auto spot setters - 5. Adler 205-370 Cyl. arms with stands - 1.Adler 205-374 flat bed with stands - 1. Jiffy rivet auto. setter - 1. Randall enbosser - 1. Randall 12 inch strap cutter top knife quick change cabinet model 1.Landis # 3 stitcher 1. Landis # 16 stitcher 1.Pro 2000 cyl arm with stand 1.Atom small 8 ton clicker 1. ormount travel head clicker with a 24X24 head 1.Uinon lock - 1. Singer 9710 - 1.Atom 999 clicker with 24 wide head - 1. Schwab 35 ton clicker with brace arms with a 30X40 head - 1. 75 ton schweb beam press - 1. programmable skiver - 1. Randall R-75 retrim machine - 1. Camoga Band knife splitter model 412 16" inch - 1. Camoga 450 splitter 18" inch. Feel free to contact us for more detailed information.
USA Leather Machinery
3301, Devault Bridge Road, 37686 Piney Flats (USA)
Tel: 1 4235711364
E-mail:oldcowpoke@charter.net
jclleather
Full Name: John Stumpf

#41 Post by jclleather »

I have a few Machines for sale:

First is an Adler Hi-Post Double Needle. MOdel 68-202s. This Machine has seen almost no use. It is a head only sale, but I can get tables and motors for an additional charge.

Second is an Adler 30-10 Long Arm Patch Machine. The machine has been reconditioned and has the original paint. It is also a head only sale.

Third is a reconditioned Singer 29-4. This machine Has the original Paint and includes the stand.

Please Contact me for pricing.

Also I had 2 Singer 211's for sale, the were taken from under false pretenses. If I ever recieve them back, I will offer them for sale. The party involved has made mo effort to resolve the matter.

Thanks for looking
John Stumpf
JCL Leather Machinery
724-459-6802
www.jclleather.com
www.jclleathermachinery.com
jdstumpf@verizon.net
jrstumpf@netzero.net
dboard
Full Name: daphne board

#42 Post by dboard »

I would love to give away two heavy (oh yes very heavy) pieces of machinery.
They will most likely end up as scrap within the next year or so, unless someone would love to come to my shop and haul them away. I am sure this is a familiar story!
My line finisher: a goodyear, ancient, works well, but I have a smaller finisher now. It is about ten feet long, and I think it dates from the forties...
An outsole stitcher: newer, but not that new! I haven't used it ever, but I believe that anyone who can see its inner beauty (under a layer of grime) will love it. Probably a sixties model. The head has been detached for easier transport.
I know this is an outside chance (how many of us want more heavy old machinery?), but if anyone is interested, let me know! I can provide photos.
Thanks,
Daphne
dboard

#43 Post by dboard »

Oops! It appears that I have neglected to post where my shop is located. Sorry about that!
I am near Springfield, Mass., halfway between NYC and Boston.
proxy_posting
Full Name: proxy posting
Been Liked: 5 times

#44 Post by proxy_posting »

For Sale:

two (2) bootmaker's last stands

one (1) Pfaff post machine, roller foot (not driven), good condition, complete with table, motor, etc..

two (2) 1953 Chevy corner windows

one (1) Singer long arm sewing machine, large bobbin, on treadle stand

one (1) shoe repair jack stand

one (1) AutoSoler Finisher, 24" wide, 4" belts, w/brushes

one (1) 31K Singer flatbed machine

one (1) Landis heel base attacher.

Contact Vern Theroux for prices or more information...toll free at 1.877.656.5115
john_ralston
Full Name: John Ralston

#45 Post by john_ralston »

Looking for a Line Finisher in the Portland, OR area - something along the lines of an old Landsis or Sutton 400.

Thanks,

John

jjdralston at AOL
mmboots

#46 Post by mmboots »

John,

You might give Oregon leather a call and ask for Rick or Jim they might be able to help.

Mike
john_ralston

#47 Post by john_ralston »

Thanks Mike - I will give them a call.
dboard

#48 Post by dboard »

Hey there-
An update on my equipment that I was giving away in November:
I no longer have my antique finishing machine and outsole stitcher...hooray! My house is more tidy.
Thanks,
Daphne
john_ralston

#49 Post by john_ralston »

Mike,

Great tip - although I asked a bit late - Rick didn't have anything available, but mentioned that a guy 45 min. north of here just gave away an old Sutton because nobody would give him any $$ for it!!

I will keep looking.
relferink

#50 Post by relferink »

Old shoe shop equipment for sale in Pawtucket, RI. Machines have been in storage for about 35 years, some have had some use.

2 cutters:
7252.jpg

Landis line finisher:
7253.jpg

2 Jack stands, metal feet on top of line sander picture:
7254.jpg
7255.jpg

Singer 29-4:
7256.jpg

Singer 17-23:
7257.jpg

Singer 42-5:
7258.jpg

unknown model singer:
7259.jpg

2 units; Landis 12:
7260.jpg

Landis 36:
7261.jpg

Champion stitcher:
7262.jpg

United Shoe Repairing Machines Staple Fastener: (seemed like a pre-autosoler)
7263.jpg

About 450 pairs of wooden lasts, some sorted by pairs.
7264.jpg

Rotating press with 5 heated press beds:
7265.jpg

Contact seller El by email: jacobhillinn@msn.com

Also many materials, pre-cut counters, pre-formed counters, soles, some leather, heels and more. Contact El for detials.

First come first serve.

(Message edited by relferink on March 17, 2008)